Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air (Mesh)
What if you could enjoy the closeness of baby wearing for longer—in a way that’s comfortable for both you and your little one? You can with the ergonomic Baby Carrier One Air crafted in cool and airy 3D mesh. The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make baby wearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three.
- Three carrying positions: Back, facing in and facing out.
- Crafted in cool and airy 3D mesh Materials. The cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
- The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders
- Two different height positions that make babywearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three. With just a few simple adjustments, you can change between carrying facing in or facing out on your front to carrying on your back.
- Newborns need a lot of closeness, it’s best to carry in the facing-in position to strengthen the bond between you; the warmth of your breath and the sound of your heartbeat are reassuring to your baby. At about the age of five months when your baby’s neck muscles are stronger, you can start carrying in the facing-out position—curious babies usually enjoy seeing what’s happening around them. When your baby is one year old, you can start carrying them on your back, which often feels more comfortable as your child grows heavier.
- All of Baby Bjorns baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with medical specialists. The baby carriers are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, freedom of movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
- Safe, comfortable, and easy to use and adjust. They’re also machine washable and can be used for a long time. They have a minimalistic, Scandinavian design and are crafted in materials that feel soft and gentle against your baby’s skin and are safe to taste.