Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
- Stage 1: Trying to get your baby to sleep can be one of your biggest challenges. See how the unique arms UP design of our Swaddle UP™ allows your baby to calm quickly for a longer, better quality sleep.
- 1 Tog 20-24°c
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally