The Bumbo Baby Sitter is a revolutionary new concept with world wide patent rights, uniquely designed according to the baby’s posture to seat babies independently in an upright sitting position, from as young as 3 months up to an age of approximately 14 months depending on the individual development of the child, thereby providing a snug and cozy environment for your baby.
Bumbo Baby Chair Interesting Facts:
- Endorsed by Pediatric and Orthopedic Facilities
- The Bumbo Baby Seat's key feature is that the seat is at a lower level than the leg openings.
- This provides correct support for the lumber area of the vertebral column.
- The Bumbo has a favorable orthopedic effect that is important to assist in the correct spinal development of an infant.
- The Bumbo's raised leg spaces result in an increased flexibility of the baby's hip and knee joints, which has the benefit of decreasing stress on the baby's spine.
- The Bumbo's front support won't push against baby's groin but prevents baby from sliding forward